If we could crack Tom Cruise's head open and see his thoughts (scary.), it wouldn't be all that surprising to find that he probably isn't a fan of the direction the movie business has taken by embracing the superhero trend so completely. Cast and crewTom Cruise returns as the titular hero and is joined by Cobie Smulders.The How I Met Your Mother and The Avengers actress plays Susan, a military officer accused of espionage.Patrick Heusinger stars as the film's villain, a mysterious character named The Hunter.PHCobie Smulders joins the castThe cast is rounded out by Aldis Hodge as Espin, Danika Yarosk as Samantha Dayton and Holt McCallany.Aubin Herbert plays Prudhomme, Robert Catrini stars as Colonel Moorcroft and Robert Knepper has been cast as General... The event included live music, a catered meal, some time for attendees to interact with Cruise on the carpet outside the theater and an advance screening of Cruise's new film, "Jack Reacher: Never Go Back". "But I make the "Missions" and the 'Reachers.' Just different kinds of films". As you get further into "Never Go Back", you may think that you're in for something in the vein of Cruise's previous work, such as "A Few Good Men" or "The Firm"-both solid films- but we soon get into more of the gritty and violent action on display in the first film".
When it comes down to it, Tom Cruise has made another solid and satisfying action-thriller, basically disproving the title film's title that suggests he should have never gone back. Of course, he probably shouldn't complain too much: that same superhero trend has arguably boosted Cruise's profile as one of the last action stars to do it in the classic way.
- Capturan a personal en La Guajira por contrataciones irregulares del Icbf
- Chicago police release video of suspect beating female officer
- Gallup: Record high 60 percent of Americans back legal pot
- Arsene Wenger says he never wanted to sell rejuvenated Theo Walcott
- Yahoo's Email Hack May Interfere With Verizon Acquisition
- Volleyball: Clyde, Bellevue and SJCC all advance
- Khloe Kardashian calls sister Kim's robbery 'a
- Amy Schumer, Meryl Streep, sexual assault survivors blast Trump
- 2 dead after fiery collision on I-80; road remains closed
- Social Security Administration announces large increase in 2017 wage base