During the second debate with GOP nominee Donald Trump on October 9, Clinton suggested that Russian Federation seeks the presidency of Trump by launching such attacks against her campaign. "He said this relation is actually so strong, so deep, that we are responding organically to worldwide developments and changes", the Foreign Secretary said.
Russian Federation plans to sell 19.5 percent of Rosneft this year for about 700 billion rubles, keeping control by holding 50 percent plus one share after the deal.
Vice President Joe Biden told NBC's Meet the Press on Sunday that the USA would respond to the hacks "at the time of our choosing, and under the circumstances that have the greatest impact".
This news comes amidst Russian Federation being revealed as having tampered with the USA presidential election processes, as well as announcing to her people that they should start preparing for all-out war measures. A Kremlin official said that "of course we'll respond - (the attacks) are unacceptable".
"If someone wants confrontation, this is not our choice", he said. "That's what we are now witnessing, I think". [Portraying] Russia [as an enemy] seems more interesting. Recently, the Ukrainian leader has said that Kiev would not proceed with a political process in the region, as the issue of security has not been solved in the troubled part of the country. "If it's not done, it means that the current government are not ready to solve the problem once and for all", Putin said.
Their espionage activity is "well known to everyone, it's no secret...", Putin said, adding, "The only novelty is that for the first time, on the highest level, the United States has admitted involvement in these activities".
Britain should lead the way in keeping sanctions on Russian Federation over Moscow's action in Syria and Ukraine, foreign minister Boris Johnson said on Tuesday, adding that it could not be "business as usual". So the main aim of the visit was joint participation [with the French president] in these events.
- Daesh utiliza personas como escudos humanos en Mosul
- Gloria Steinem and Rashida Jones Explain What Michelle Obama Means to Them
- Brokerage Overview of: T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ:TMUS)
- Samsung's 'swap and drop' Note 7 booths
- Kidnapping of State Correctional Officer: Details Released
- Arsenal vs Ludogorets confirmed line-ups: Four changes for the Gunners
- LSU Game Rescheduled for November 19 in Baton Rouge
- John Stones 'not scared' of trying to stop Barcelona star Lionel Messi
- Bruce Springsteen says 'toxic' Donald Trump 'knows he's going to lose'
- UN Demands Friendly Solution to Turkey-Iraq Confrontation