In a surprising move on Wednesday, a day full of major surprises at quarterback, Baltimore Ravens signal caller Joe Flacco is not practicing.
Flacco told reporters he is dealing with a "little soreness" in his shoulder.
"Really it's just about getting to the point where I feel like I can go out there and sufficiently throw the ball", Flacco added. "A little bit of rest right now is probably the best thing".
After back-to-back losses on the road, the New York Jets return to MetLife Stadium to begin the so-called easy part of their schedule - except nothing is easy when you've lost four straight, all by double digits.
Flacco reported his injury to the Ravens on Monday and had an MRI.
"To me, he'll be out there", coach John Harbaugh said of Sunday's game.
The Ravens, sitting 3-3, will take on the Jets and many are looking at the game as a must-win. Consequently, backup Ryan Mallett (formerly the Houston Texans' starter) got a lot of work in the offseason while Flacco rehabbed his ACL.
Flacco started in 137 consecutive games before torn knee ligaments forced him to miss the final six games of the 2015 season.
- ¿Quién es el nuevo novio de Karina Jelinek?
- UN Security Council strongly condemns North Korea's failed launch of Musudan missile
- Al mejor estilo Hollywood, la calle Corrientes tendrá sus estrellas
- Junior busca romper racha negativa frente al Chapecoense en la Sudamericana
- Draymond Green's behavior will cost Warriors
- Mario Batali Is Chef and Star of Obama's Final State Dinner
- Putin to Kremlin journalists
- LeEco Le S3 is a $249 smartphone with semi-premium hardware
- Dollar steps back from seven-month high, sterling bounces back
- Cleveland Indians take Rogers Centre field wearing caps with Chief Wahoo logo