Arsenal need a win to guarantee that they stay atop their Champions League group, and a visit from Bulgarian side Ludogorets could be just the ticket for them to get that win. David Ospina comes back in between the sticks as he's done for our last two Champions League games.
This form has been reflected in the top flight, where Arsene Wenger has guided them to six straight victories to go on to equal points with Manchester City at the top of the table. Put through on goal by a well-timed pass from Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Sanchez advanced onto the Ludogorets goal before chipping goalkeeper Vladislav Stoyanov in style.
Mesut Ozil scored his first ever hat-trick as Arsenal thrashed Ludogorets Razgrad 6-0 in their Champions League clash at the Emirates Stadium this evening.
Walcott and then Laurent Koscielny both came close shortly afterwards as Arsenal's quick start to the second half continued, and a fourth goal arrived a little over 10 minutes after the restart when Ozil raced clean through on goal before keeping his composure to slide the ball under the keeper.
Ozil got his second in the 83rd minute with a side-footed finish from eight yards out.
The boss says that the club still has a wage scale but it does not really sound like it with Ozil and Alexis set to earn a lot more than most and I have no problem with that if it keeps the best players in north London.
- Samsung's 'swap and drop' Note 7 booths
- Brokerage Overview of: T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ:TMUS)
- Jays Complete ALDS Sweep of Rangers
- Samsung (SSNLF) Having a 'Marketing Breakdown' at Airports Worldwide
- Samsung sees further $3bn profit hit from Note 7 crisis
- Authorities: Boy riding bicycle hit, killed by vehicle
- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) Analyst Estimates And Rating
- Q4 2016 EPS Estimates for American Express Co. (AXP) Decreased by Analyst
- Liberating Mosul from Daesh concerns Turkey: Deputy PM
- IS car bombs, mortars slow down Iraqi advance on Mosul